Task 1: Watch the video below and tell us what we could learn from geese in terms of teamwork (Source "Lessons from the geese").
Task 2: 27 Ways to Build a Team
Task 3: Watch the video posted below and answer these questions:
- What are the 9 team roles established by Belbin?
- How and why did Belbin develop the concept of nine team roles?
- How can managers and leaders benefit from Belbin's findings?
Task 4: Identify your dominant team role type.
Task 5: Team Building Mistakes
- Have you ever worked in a team that wasn't productive or didn't work well together?
- Read the 20 Team Building Mistakes article and identify those mistakes which you confronted in a dysfunctional team or a team which could have functioned better. Explain what went wrong and what the manager or the team leader could have done to avoid the mistakes.
- This time you are going to leave a video or an audio message.
- Access Voicethread and create a free account.
- Log into your account and leave your answer on the voicethread posted below, following the moderator example.